For users of the 7Search Advertising Platform, Christmas has come early this year. Due to overwhelming feedback from their clients, the team at 7Search has introduced new integration between the previously standalone Display and Advertising platforms. Now, users can sync and access both accounts via the familiar PPC account dashboard:
This new tab takes users to a brand new section that allows existing display clients to sync multiple display accounts within an active PPC account. PPC clients interested in display marketing can sign up from these pages as well, creating a synergy between the two platforms that did not previously exist:
What this means:
- Both platforms can be accessed via the same account
– Once synced, display advertisers will not need to use a separate ID/password combination to access reports, update ads, create campaigns,etc.
What it doesn’t”
- Display account will not spend funds deposited into PPC account, and vice versa
– Accounts will still need to be funded separately
– Reporting will remain platform specific for now
While this new option does not fully integrate both platforms, it does succeed in addressing on of the largest headaches caused by having two separate platforms. It’s great to see an advertising platform listen & respond to user feedback, and we look forward to spending more time testing this network moving forward.
Are you a 7Search user? What are your thoughts on this update? Sound off below!